You must accept the following Ranch 3232 House Rules before you can book your accommodations with us
1. Check-in and Check-Out Times
- Cabins, Glamping Tents, and Gypsy Wagon: 3:00 PM
- RV and Tent Sites: 1:00 PM
- All Units, including Cabins, Glamping Tents, Gypsy Wagon, RV, and Tent Sites: 11:00 AM
2. Cancellation Policy For Bookings Made Through Our Website or CampSpot
- Cancellations 7 Days or More Before Scheduled Check-In Time: We will process a full refund or work to reschedule you to a later date. Your cancellation is also subject to a $25 processing fee, which will be charged to to the credit card used to book the original reservation.
- Cancellations Less Than 7 Days and More Than 48 Hours Prior to Check-In Time: We will process a 50% refund. Your cancellation is also subject to a $25 processing fee, which will be charged to to the credit card used to book the original reservation.
- Cancellations Within 48 Hours Or Less of Scheduled Check-In Time: We will not process a refund and will not allow a reschedule. Your cancellation is also subject to a $25 processing fee, which will be charged to to the credit card used to book the original reservation.
Please keep in mind that forecasted weather conditions are not considered a legitimate reason for cancellation without financial penalty. In all cases of cancellation, a $25 processing fee will also be charged to the credit card used to book the original reservation.
As always, please contact us via [email protected] before making a cancellation for Website or CampSpot bookings so we can work with you to cooperatively get the best result for your specific situation.
See our Cancellation Policy page for full cancellation policy details.
3. Pet Policy
- Pets are allowed when you are booked in one of our Cabins, RV Sites, or Camp Sites.
- Pets are NOT allowed when you are booked in our Glamping Tents.
- Pet Fees (Per Pet, Per Stay): $25 for Cabins and Gypsy Wagon, $10 for RV and Tent Sites.
- There is a maximum of 2 pets per unit booked.
- Your pet must be leashed at all times when outside of units, tents, and RVs.
- Your pet cannot be left on property unattended.
- You must clean up after your pet (waste bags are provided on the property).
4. Things You Need to Know
- Please check Blanco County burn ban notices prior to arrival.
- Property is suitable for children and infants.
- No parties or events allowed that are not approved by management in advance.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property or in units.
- Quiet time is 10 PM to 8 AM
- Some spaces are shared, including the Community Kitchen, Community Fire Ring, and Bath House. Please clean up after yourself and be respectful of others.
- Dangerous animals and wildlife are present on the property. Do not approach or feed them.
- Scorpions are prevalent in the area. Closed-toe shoes are recommended on premises. Stay aware and you should enjoy your stay without incident.
- Do not leave campfires unattended. Put them out when you leave.
- Dispose of all trash.
I also agree that I have reviewed the contents of the Ranch 3232 Policies, Trust & Safety page.